Modafinil is a focus booster, a powerful nootropic that improves reaction time and mental performance. This supplement is popular with people who do not work a strict schedule. Your day is made up of crazy changes, and it’s important to always stay focused. They are doctors, policemen, soldiers. Apart from these professions, Modafinil is also popular among students, office workers, and athletes. The drug allows you to mobilize forces and increase work efficiency with real fatigue of the body. However, it is not so easy to find and buy it, in some countries Modafinil is banned at the state level.
HOW MODAFINIL WORKS
Modafinil increases hypothalamic histamine levels, leading some researchers to consider it more of an “anti-drowsiness drug” than a classic amphetamine-type stimulant. Studies have shown that people who take Modafinil are able to cope with more complex tasks, stay focused longer, perform better at work that requires a particular investment of time and energy.
Modafinil is actively used by sportsmen who, due to work, train early in the morning or late in the evening. First, it helps get rid of drowsiness, and second, it helps you stay more focused during exercises and methodically refine each set.
By taking Modafinil, you will be able to:
- Stay awake when you need to work.
- Process large amounts of information.
- The work of your thought centers will be greatly accelerated.
- Get a boost in physical performance, primarily due to the effect of being awake.
HOW TO TAKE MODAFINIL
- For simple fatigue relief, a single 100mg dose will help.
- For a higher concentration during the day, drink 100 mg in the morning and the same amount at lunch.
- For training, it is recommended to use 100 mg to 400 mg, per hour of training, but no later than lunch, otherwise you will not fall asleep.
In general, the effect of 100 mg lasts about 8 hours.
If you take Modafinil to study or work at night, remember that the treatment has an adverse effect on the body. During the period of additional loads, it is very important to nourish the body with vitamins and minerals, including potassium and magnesium. Eat meals more often, every 3 hours, but in small portions. At the same time, you should drink plenty of water. By sticking to such a supportive diet, you will help your body overcome intense loads.
In practice, people using Modafinil are advised to do the following:
- To concentrate during the day, it is recommended to wake up half an hour before the usual time, drink 100-300g of Modafinil and 100 -200g of caffeine in capsules. Drink water and sleep another half hour.
- For quick inclusion in suddenly accumulated labor, you need to take pills an hour before.
Physical exercise accelerates the appearance of the supplement, so a dozen push-ups, squats and a light warm-up will speed up the process.
BENEFITS AND CONS OF MODAFINIL
Compared to the benefits, Modafinil has almost no downsides. The only problem for today is a possible overdose. The consequences of an overdose are tolerable abdominal pain and nervousness. The body does not have an addictive effect, but this is not as positive as it seems at first glance. Statistically, 40% of people who have tried doping will use it again. Feeling like the best version of yourself is fine, but what if at some point you don’t have access to the drug?
Now you know what the disadvantages of one side of the scale are and you can compare them with the other side, where there is no negative effect on the body, higher efficiency and easier to remember informations. The choice is yours!